Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'd like to start off with a couple cupcake reviews! My first trial was at Cupcake Royal in seattle! I had there Red Velvet and it was delicious! I just wish there was a bit more cream cheese taste in the frosting!


My second review is for a cupcake truck in San Diego called Cupcakes and Beyond! There I also tried the red velvet and loved it! The frosting was a perfect balance of creaminess and the cake was light and sorta fluffy! I absolutely adored it!                                                    

My third review is for Starbucks Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcake, I loved it! I mean who can resist a peanut butter cup on a cupcake! I know I can't! The peanut butter frosting was creamy, not crunchy, which I strongly dislike! The chocolate cake was alright although I think it was made to taste like coffee, i'm not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment